The Tiny Tots School, a diminutive preschool and nursery school in Defence Colony, South Delhi, served as the forerunner to The Pinnacle School when it opened its doors in 1958. It was started by Mrs. Babs Noronha, the war widow of Wing Commander S. B. Noronha, the country's first recipient of the Maha Vir Chakra for valour. The school had 100 students by 1963, comprising a diverse multinational population from 28 distinct countries.
The school had 400 students and 30 employees when it reached the junior level in 1967. It was now branded as "Junior & Tiny Tots" and had moved into buildings in Greater Kailash and Link Road. The school has been run by Ms. Gail DeMonte, an educationist and the institution's first student, since Mrs. Noronha passed away in 1993.Read More